NOTICE : This area of the LLSOC.com is publicly viewable and indexed by Internet search providers. This is a reminder that anything posted here will be publicly available.
Mar 15 2006, 08:57 AM
The Lincoln Luxury Sport Owners Club (LLSOC) is a New Jersey based Non-Profit (IRS code 501c(7)) corporation. The club was organized previously as the Lincoln LS Owners Club, solely owned and operated out of California. The club has been reorganized as a non-profit in order to better benefit the LLSOC community.
As a Non-Profit Corporation, LLSOC has appointed an initial and temporary Board of Trustees. These members are members of and were chosen by the LLSOC Advisory Council to help begin the transformation of the club.
The Board of Trustees are:
- President / Trustee of Communication Services - Lou Senko (Quik LS)
- Vice President / Secretary - Tony Masasso (TonyMan)
- Trustee of Member Relations - Artie Greenberg (drolds1)
- Treasurer - Gary Hellman (Fantom)
- Trustee of Vendor and Partner Relations - Dan Brown (sheradan)
- Assistant Secretary - Michael Hall (ezaircon4jc)
- Assistant Treasurer - Bruno Busnardo (brunobus)
- Legal - Chris Hauck (Hauck)
Other Advisory Council members include:
- Andrew Lobsenz (LOBSENZA)
- Gary De Risio (mrgdr)
- Al Gonella (Spotter9)
- James Callison (callison)
- Leo Vargas (leov5)
As LLSOC continues to mature, the club membership will have the opprotunity to vote and elect their own Board of Trustee members. Specifics on this process will be posted as the Board continues to perform formation tasks such as the finalization of the corporate bylaws.
This post has been edited by TonyMan: Feb 18 2009, 10:03 PM
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 8th March 2014 - 06:35 AM|